Every Employment Decision Matters.
The Law Office of Laura Panos practices employment law and related workplace and business counseling for employers, executives, and individuals.
- Reliable Workplace Advice: We deliver effective advice on a spectrum of employment law issues so clients can get back to business.
- Preventative Counseling: We provide consulting on preventative strategies so you can better navigate difficult situations, such as pre-termination counseling.
- Negotiation: We negotiate from a position of strength, avoiding litigation whenever possible, and ensuring successful outcomes for our clients.
- Policy and Handbook Drafting: We draft documents to govern the workplace relationship including policies, handbooks, confidentiality agreements, non-competition and non-disclosure agreements.
- Employment Contracts & Separation Agreements: We draft and negotiate contracts, separation and severance agreements and releases for employers, senior executives, and employees at all levels.
- Employment Discrimination: We represent employers and employees in discrimination claims at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
- Training: We provide engaging and collaborative instruction for supervisors, managers and employees on a full range of employment law issues, from harassment and discrimination prevention, to administration of family medical leave, discipline and documentation, ADA accommodation requests, diversity, ethics, workplace violence prevention, and other related topics.